ZEISS Loxia Lenses
Small lenses for big pictures.
Light and inconspicuous – the ZEISS Loxia lenses are perfect for filmmaking: their compact size enables the cameraman to work unobtrusively from various angles and thus avoid disrupting the scenery. This makes them the perfect companion for documentaries and high-quality reports. With their de-clicked iris the Loxia lenses are a perfect match for independent filmmakers who count on premium image quality.
Compact, lightweight design – Perfect for photography and video
- Consistent image characteristics throughout the whole lens family for fast post-processing
- Reliable and optimized for video applications thanks to a 52 mm filter thr ead & de-click function
- Large focus ring rotation and direct mechanical focus drive enable exact focusing on the subject
- Stepless iris setting for precise adjustments in changing light
- Exceptional image quality with full-frame coverage
- Recommended for the following cameras: Sony FS7, FS5, Sony A7SII
ZEISS Loxia Lens Case
- Ultra-light and safe transport case
- Bag-in-case solution for maximum flexibility
- Bag with shoulder strap: 100 % polyester
- Complete protection against dust, water, impacts and corrosion for chemical agents
- Easy to customize thanks to highly versatile inlays
|Case (empty):||3,090 g / 108.99 oz|
|Exterior:||405 x 330 x 170 mm /
15.94 x 12.99 x 6.69"
ZEISS Lens Gear
- Quick mounting – no tools needed
- Made of lightweight aluminum
- Hardened surface coating
The Complete Loxia Set
Buy your ZEISS Loxia Lens Bundle and get your ZEISS Lens Case as well as five ZEISS Mini Lens Gears for free!
What’s in the bundle?
- ZEISS Loxia 2.8/21
- ZEISS Loxia 2.4/25
- ZEISS Loxia 2/35
- ZEISS Loxia 2/50
- ZEISS Loxia 2.4/85
- ZEISS Loxia Transport Case
- 5 ZEISS Mini Lens Gears